Wednesday, April 4, 2012

At the Boss'

PART 1: The Day

The past weeks have just been crazy! Work demanded most of my time and not to mention, my need to visit the mall has kept me quite occupied, as well. I am, literally, days behind of my blogging schedule and I am to relieve that as soon as I could~ oh, insanity!

So, two Fridays ago, my friends at work and I were invited for late lunch at my boss' home in the suburbs. It took us about 30 to 40 minutes ride by taxi until we reached the place (which I have called the "core of the Earth"). And to my surprise, the place was huge! Imagine a majestic view, the beautiful sunshine and the breezy air. No wonder she opted to live off of the main city. And, she has just the loveliest family!



We were treated with a local dish called "Kabseh" which was similar to fried rice except for the huge (really large) chunks and pieces of lamb and chicken; salad and yogurt for sides and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was tasty, yummy and hearty! We cleared out all the food after an hour of munching and talking and laughing!

the remnants

In actuality, I forgot to take a picture of the food before we devoured everything so this is the only proof I have that the food was indeed tasty.

We spent the afternoon on the porch running after the small kids, taking pictures here and there, enjoying our cup of tea, munching on some seeds and raisins while talking about the silliest things we could think of.

I had fun hanging out with my boss and her family. She is not the sternest of bosses but I am appreciative of the fact that she is as approachable and accommodating at work as she is at home!

#ihavesuchacoolboss :)

Below are some random shots of the day's happiness + craziness:











PART 2: Outfit Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment